CWP 24/03/10

That frog looked good on the camera, and now looks better on here :D

Another cracking set Ryan, looks like you had a very good day out must do this sometime myself

I had a good teacher today, much happier than the photo's I took the other week :D

The frog I am exceptionally happy with, it's the favourite shot I have taken since getting a DSLR so thanks for the comments.

The owl I thought I would have a play with, I don't normally play with selective colour but thought I would play by dropping it down and bringing the eye and beak back in. I know he was grey anyway but think it's subtlety works quite well :D

Another cracking set Ryan, looks like you had a very good day out must do this sometime myself

Let us know when your down there, always up for meeting up and taking some photo's. I'm off every Wednesday (usually quieter) and alternate Sundays, not been to CWP on a weekend yet. During the week it's superb as it's quiet enough to be able towander around at your leisure, relax and shoot as you want :D

Will defo be getting a season ticket as I've now found an absolutely stunning country road route (a real drivers dream route) so can put the two things I enjoy together....

The food's not bad there either :D :D :D

Back