CWP Close ups...

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
To give an idea of how close you actually get to the Lemurs at CWP I though I would play with the 16mm lens!!!

1905lemur.jpg

1905lemur1.jpg

A lot of the ringtails were locked away and waiting for the vet after a rather nasty scrap on Saturday so not as many out today but the other baby is coming along nicely.

1905lemur2.jpg

First time I've seen these boys out and glad to get a shot, every time I put my lens to the fence he would climb the fence and stare into it much to the amusment of the French primary school students when I had him doing figure of eights around the fence :D

tamarin.jpg

And of course no thread from CWP would be complete with out some meerkittens...

1905meerkat1.jpg

1905meerkat.jpg

Liking those Ryan, looks like I missed a good day :shake:, still finish niights Friday Morning, may have to head down before sunday.

Nice set Ryan - we saw one injured lemur on saturday after the scrap - his / her back wasn't looking at all good and they closed the walkthrough to catch him up for the vet :(

I like the first shot best - although the focus is slightly off the movement / body shape is really good.

Focus is out and the colours aren't what I was hoping with that lens was more for how close lol...

Think I misjudged the dof unfortunately. Will put it down to first time using the lens on wildlife :(

Thanks for the comments, spot on..

Back