Cycle Touring Road trip (UK & France)

Edit My Images
Yes
Hey up...

not a section i usually post in, but am keen to spread my wings away from the motorsoprt section :)

Had a nice little summer road trip on the bikes from chester to Les gets in france and back... 6 weeks of chilling and photos :)

a few of my fave. may be more nice memories for me than good photos... will let you decide. Would apperciate some frank C&C, only way to make my shots better and develope!!

cheers for looking

bob

1.Northen france - waiting for the rain to come (again!)
4038021906_b5969dd890.jpg

2. Which way do you think south is!
4038025166_256bb930a3.jpg

3.Vittel in france waiting for the Tour de france to come through..
4038064928_d2eeb8dd49.jpg

4. Sun setting over Lake Geneve
4038098144_015e241b49.jpg

Found this lost on page 3 so a bump wouldn't hurt :)

1 has a nice sky but the field is a bit plain
2 been there done that. Stopped at an interesting looking field of sunflowers and I couldn't make an interesting shot out of it either.
3 is nice. be even nicer if you could have persuaded them to look the other way instead of out of frame.
4 is way under exposed. There is no way you'll stop the sun burning out so no point in ruining the rest of the shot trying.
5 is a bit too small to appreciate
6 is also under exposed. shame about the fence as it cuts you off from the scene.
7 is a bit empty and no view of the horizon.

cheers for the comments guys... not too harsh at all, very constructive..will take it all on board next time in out with the camera :)

Now you say it about 1, standing back seams a little more obvious... shame that field is about a 800mile ride form home!! :0

best go practice :)

cheers

bob

Back