D200 for £700 - body only.

Edit My Images
Yes
I think someone on here was looking for a D200 recently, but I've completely forgotten who it was. Anyway, if you go here and go to Used Equipment >> DIGITAL CAMERAS >> Nikon Cameras there is a D200 for £700. Boxed and described as "Almost as new"

Hope someone finds this useful :)

I think Hacker is collecting these at the moment ... :naughty:

Good link though Ewan ... (y) ... how do you find these ... :shrug:

08.gif

Great find Ewan, I had posted previously that I was looking for the D200 or D80. I purchased the D80, but this would have been a great buy. I'm sure someone will snap it up.

I think Hacker is collecting these at the moment ... :naughty:

Good link though Ewan ... (y) ... how do you find these ... :shrug:

08.gif

Yeah, he only has 2 at the mo! I dunno really, I just check out Ffordes more or less every day. Not sure why, as I have no money left after buying my d70 and da big lensy fing :LOL:

I think there were a couple of us, I have to wait a few weeks for monies to come in and to sell the s2 pro but yes.. i'll be on the hunt soon. However I got such a good deal on my other d200 that it'll be interesting.

And just what was the "such a good deal" DB ... :thinking: ... if you don't mind me asking ... :shrug:

:p

If I remember I paid 690 delivered for a mint d200 boxed with all the bits, mint nikon kit lens which i traded for the mbd200grip with a colleague, and a cf card. I was happy with that. Only prob was the manual was in greek! But I got an english one off the net and i've had zero problems so far.

Back