D300 below grand and D3 below 3k...

Edit My Images
Yes
Popped into Jessops today for a mooch..... and saw the D300 at 999.00 and the D3 at 2899.00

The prices on those are falling rather quickly....

Must resist the urge to splurge.......

Shutterman

If you order using Jessops on line you get the D300 for £970 + a Lowepro bag. Either free delivery or collect in store ( as I did :)
Gotta be the cheapest way to get one at the moment.
Allan

Check this site for some of the best prices ... the D300 has been under £1,000 for a while now, and the D3 under £2,800 for a while too!

http://www.camerapricebuster.co.uk/cat4.html

I keep checking this site - almost - daily as significant price drop would mean something new is being released; also, prices may drop to a "comfort" zone for me to justify the D300 .... or D3 as someone has already suggested to me :shrug:.

Check this site for some of the best prices ... the D300 has been under £1,000 for a while now, and the D3 under £2,800 for a while too!

http://www.camerapricebuster.co.uk/cat4.html

I keep checking this site - almost - daily as significant price drop would mean something new is being released; also, prices may drop to a "comfort" zone for me to justify the D300 .... or D3 as someone has already suggested to me :shrug:.

Mmmm... it's not just me then :LOL:

Yeah, you're sure not alone on this ... if the D3 hits £2,500 - which I would expect once the new models are released, then it would be VERY hard to keep my hands off that. Heck, I'm having a VERY hard time resisting to sell my D200 for the D300 and now this is the consequence!

This wait will have to be rewarded one way or another :)

I wish you lot would stop it.....:nono:

"Lead me not into temptation"...........:D

I wish you lot would stop it.....:nono:

"Lead me not into temptation"...........:D

It's this kind of attitude and trolling that is keeping my bank account balance close to zero! The good side to this is that I don't worry much about identity theft! Who'd want to get my data, seeing that my account is often overdrawn! :LOL:

If you order using Jessops on line you get the D300 for £970 + a Lowepro bag. Either free delivery or collect in store ( as I did :)
Gotta be the cheapest way to get one at the moment.
Allan

I've never seen it below £999 on their website; body only.

Back