Daisies

Name
Poppy-Leigh
Edit My Images
Yes
I absolutely adore Daisies...I took these last April and have only just edited them haha

IMG_0024small.jpg

IMG_0025small.jpg

IMG_0026small.jpg

IMG_0039small.jpg

whispersml.jpg

daisies do something for me too and i love this set, esp. the composition. The only criticism is that they seem a bit too green/yellow. Otherwise, beautiful!

Those were the days, I like no.1 very much Also no.4. I saw one daisy in a field and thought summer was on its way but to-day its stair rods of rain. I very much like the frames.

daisies do something for me too and i love this set, esp. the composition. The only criticism is that they seem a bit too green/yellow. Otherwise, beautiful!

I'm in a really contrasty/vivid phase atm! But thanks! x

I like #4, the DOF is too narrow on the others but #4 is fab. I love daisies too, hence my blog being called daisyinthedark lol.

My faves are 3 and 5, with 4 a close 2nd...thankyou xx

Those were the days, I like no.1 very much Also no.4. I saw one daisy in a field and thought summer was on its way but to-day its stair rods of rain. I very much like the frames.

coool i love daisy number 4 is my fav :) :D

They are really pretty :)

Thanks guys! xx

I'm in a really contrasty/vivid phase atm! But thanks! x

Well thats brill then!!! I like it when people are in 'phases' cos all sorts of great stuff can come 'out of the blue!!'. Enjoy yourself and good luck!

Back