Damaged Thread

Can you post a pic of the damaged bit?

Is there not someone on here that works for redsnapper, they may be able to let you know if its able to be swapped.

That sounds like the bit on the redsnapper. It's got the standard tripod thread one end (For a head to screw onto) and a smaller one the other with a circlip in the middle.

On my tripod the big end is for the three way head and the small end is used on my monopod for the ball head.

Contact Redsnapper on the forum and ask for a replacement.

not used them myself but sign of a good supplier ( I have read many threads on their good service and quality) one free part for you will potentially make many more people think about buying from them in the future so good business sense!!

This happens far too little in the real world!! ( good customer service not people braking their kit :p )

Yip, exactly what i was thinking.I will be looking at a carbon tripod and possibly another ballhead and never thought of Redsnapper but will seriously look before deciding on anything else.How often do you get a warranty that isnt worth the paper its written on.This was my fault and told Joe that but he is still replacing it for me.:clap:

Back