Darkslinger's 52 Week Challenge - 2021

Love the 1st 2 as the tracks make me spend a minute trying to figure out what was going on. Drunk animal in #1 who can't walk a straight line, and "land a safe distance away and approach with caution" in #2

Love the 1st 2 as the tracks make me spend a minute trying to figure out what was going on. Drunk animal in #1 who can't walk a straight line, and "land a safe distance away and approach with caution" in #2
Thanks Ian, I always like images that get you thinking a bit...this one had me wondering what type of bird/animal? Where was it going?

1st one for me, nice composition and does well in b&w
Thanks Nick.

Nice shots - I love that first one!
Thank you Simon.

If only... I am very jealous. Definitely #1 for me too.
Thanks Helen, The snow is nice...for a little while...

A really nice finisher Bill. Well done for completing your 52!

Nice collection of images. It is definitely hard to choose one but I think your posted pic is great.

Your posted image is probably the best (or the fungus) but I like the one of the dog...because I'm a sucker for a picture of a dog.

Well done on the 52

A really nice finisher Bill. Well done for completing your 52!
Thanks Ian.
nice set of images, have a good new year Bill
You too, thanks Allan.
Great set of images Bill, all noteworthy in different ways..
Pete
Thank you Pete
All great images, although I do like the fungi one....
Happy New Year!
Yeah that was one of my favourites. A little different than the usual fungi shots that I take.
Nice collection of images. It is definitely hard to choose one but I think your posted pic is great.
Thank you Helen.
Your posted image is probably the best (or the fungus) but I like the one of the dog...because I'm a sucker for a picture of a dog.

Well done on the 52
Thanks Martin, that's my older guy Cooper. He's always willing to suffer through posing for me (unlike his partner Gracie...)

Thanks all, I hope that you all had a great Christmas and, like me, are looking forward to a better 2022!

Back