Darn it!

Name
Des
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm an idiot.

I loaded my two Hasselblad A12 backs with film last weekend then couldn't get out for various reasons. One was B&W, the other was colour film and yes, I didn't mark which was which or what film I used.

I think the B&W is Delta 400 and I think maybe the colour was Lomo 800 but really not sure. I guess I could shoot both at 800 asa and deal with it later...

Not familiar with either of those films Des, but experience with others strongly suggests full speed for the colour film and adjusting the Delta accordingly.

Is LOMO 800 definitely an 800 or an optimistic 400? I'd be inclined to shoot both at 400 bigger problem is going to be shooting that gorgeous winter sunset in b&w!

Is LOMO 800 definitely an 800 or an optimistic 400? I'd be inclined to shoot both at 400 bigger problem is going to be shooting that gorgeous winter sunset in b&w!
I know, I'm faced with shooting every pic twice, just in case! :)

My own fault. Lesson learned hopefully.

Why don’t you just unload the backs in a dark bag and then roll them back up? I did this whenever I assisted and had to quickly load a roll of black and white when we expected to just shoot colour (and vice versa). I’ve even removed a roll on frame 1 from a RZ67 back and then loaded it into my 6x9 roll film back for my 5x4.

Why don’t you just unload the backs in a dark bag and then roll them back up? I did this whenever I assisted and had to quickly load a roll of black and white when we expected to just shoot colour (and vice versa). I’ve even removed a roll on frame 1 from a RZ67 back and then loaded it into my 6x9 roll film back for my 5x4.
Oddly I hadn't even thought of that. It's a good option as I still haven't started using them yet.

Assuming your guess about the identity of the films is correct.

Back