David Ward and Joe Cornish (OnLandscape)

Name
Nigel
Edit My Images
No
Morning all,

Still housebound due to a significant burn on the foot so I've been catching up with plenty of reading and watching .. Came across this video from OnLandscape which has David and Joe critique each others work (3 images each)

Really fascinating and certainly a lesson in an era where we scroll past images without so much as a second thought - even though we have have clicked like or thumbs up. Certainly a lesson for us all to ensure we are taking our time over images to give valuable critique .. I believe it will not only help our own images but hopefully help the owner of the image as well. Interestingly I actually blogged about this very topic a few months ago. Still learning from my words.

cheers,

Nige

I remember this one Nigel, its a good one and definitely worth mentioning again.

Dave

As it happens, it was me who suggested that critique idea to Tim @ OnLandscape. I was hoping they'd do a few more of them as it's very interesting to work out why they'd pick a particular image and what makes it "special".

Back