Day time television

Edit My Images
Yes
Ok I'm signed off for two weeks I can just about walk more like hobble :LOL: I'm pain killers so not allowed to drive and there's naff all on TV.

I've gone through all I have on Sky plus

Think it's going to be a rather long two weeks :thinking: :thinking:

Rant over

Object shots? :shrug:

My brother has been at home for FOUR weeks watching place in the sun, etc. He hopes to get out tomorrow for first time, poor bugger has gone stir crazy. That said he has a "plan" for the summer which he didn't have had he not had so much time to reflect. Silver lining and all that m8! (y)

Well I've found Radio 4 which is a lot better than I first thought it would be.

Today I had a search for podcasts on Photography, motorsport and console gaming so I'll pass on the ones I like and find interesting.

Got completely bored so decided to take some photos of my left knee after the op, just coz I was bored and as the small but growing bruse is becoming rather colourful. I don't think I'll post any though:LOL: :LOL:

Started listening to Radio 4 when I was always on the M6 heading to comps a few years back. Still tune in every day.

My bruv got his cast off today so is chuffed to bits.

Go on - share us your post-op shots! :naughty:

Looking forward to hearing which podcasts you think are useful.

Welcome to my world for the last two weeks :LOL: Really boring isn't it? I've spent most of my time reading, learning about IR photography and generally pottering about. There really is nothing on TV in the daytime (not that there is anything much on in an evening).
I've had 2 weeks off work, two more to go. Hope you are feeling better :hug:

Oh.. and I sent everyone pics of my bruised belly button - much to their disgust :LOL: :LOL:

Almost a week down and one more to go then off to the doctors to see what he has to say. My knee is doing well and the bruise is changing colours everyday now :LOL:

I've posted a list of podcasts that I've found. I have spent a lot of time flat out on the sofa listerning to them (sometimes with my eyes closed) :LOL: :LOL:

Glad to hear you're doing well :) It's like having our very own little sick bay here! I have another 10 days then it's back to work :(

Radio 4 is excellent, especially the plays in the afternoon, . Hope your knee is improving.

I spend a lot of time in the car traveling up and down the country. R4 is the best station to listen to, always something interesting on. (except Sunday morning, but thats the same on all stations.) One thing I discovered is the 6.30pm comedy slot, followed by The Archers (Sad aint I :shake: )

Hope everyone who's poorly at the mo gets well soon.

My mate's bringing COD2 over next week. Should be fun. They're making COD3for PC later in the year I believe. first time playing these RTS games.

Normally use to Max Payne, HL2 etc.

I've never played HL till a few days ago. I'm not sure what to think. I hate the horrible enemies! The sounds they make and the way they die. Gruesome stuff.

Back