DB5 52 for 2024 Week 17 Structure

OOOFT!!!

WANT!!!!

Good take and sustainable to boot.
Were you intending the 'Wholenut' theme and the not quite whole bar? I reckon so, or am I reading too much into it?

It's a Wholenut bar, despite not being a whole one. I see what you did,

Whole... a tasty shot!
Hidden. Very clever idea. I usually find I've done that by accident!

Week 10 Texture

Tower Bridge A
by Keith Johnson, on Flickr

Back into London last Wednesday to take some night shots and was lucky enough to be able to highlight this weeks theme. So I have many textures here, touch, finish, grain and appearance.

Nice shot Keith. Only niggle is the half lights at the right. I'd want them in or out.

Great shot. I really like the reflection on the top of the wall.

Is that the Yamaha Custom Alto? Expensive stuff! I have a Yanagisawa T901 (superseded now but who cares) which I love.

Is that the Yamaha Custom Alto? Expensive stuff! I have a Yanagisawa T901 (superseded now but who cares) which I love.
It is the Yamaha Custom Z alto yes. I have had it about six years now and won’t ever think about purchasing another, I love it!

Nice looking Sax. My youngest daughter plays alto in a professional Jazz Big Band. Hers is a Selmer I think.

Is that a Saturn 5 in the backgroud? :)

The silhouettes work well, and what a lovely colour sky.

More and more roads look that unkempt these days!

A beautiful sky for your Shadows & Silhouettes shots
Unkempt - a good pic! At least there's one good thing for that "road"

The sky shot works nicely for Shadows/Silhouettes and that road has certainly seen better times!

Credit where it's due for the fish, I find that a really difficult subject to capture cleanly.

Spitfire passenger envy?

Week 16 Empty

BMW
by Keith Johnson, on Flickr

Found ourselves having to nip into a BMW Showroom and whilst waiting was drawn to the 'accessories display' No parent had been attracted to the 15% off, even though it had leather seats and headrests, gadgets and gizmos included, but alas it remained empty!

Back