Dear Admins 2

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
Dear admins - please, please help me!

I've made rather too many references to a rather delicious optic called a "Lensbaby". It appears to have caused a rift.... how do I redress this situation. I know this falls outside the scope of the general forum rules.... but I need help :help: BIG TIME..... :thumbsdown:

Where did I go wrong? I think it produces some fantastic results and saves hours in photoshop....

A sinking ship here H E l p ..... glug, glug glug.....

Have we got a blanket for the sofa?

I've made rather too many references to a rather delicious optic called a "Lensbaby". It appears to have caused a rift.... how do I redress this situation.

They do say that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery? Best I can do mate at short notice, I'm just going under for the third time myself. :D

I think we need a victim support group.....

If you two can't play nicely, you'll have your toys taken away!

i think as Admin we should confiscate your toys...

But you lot are dyed-in-the-wool Canon afficionados (and that's today's big word out of the way!)

Free Nikons overcomes a lot of brand loyalty! :p

If it's free, I wouldn't mind trying a Nikon. After all, there's always fleabay for when I'm done trying. :)

I'm not loyal to any brand. I'd buy Nikon lenses, but they wouldn't fit my 30D ;)

I have Nikon Lenses - none of those crop-only ones though...they don't fit my adapter...

and AF doesn't work :D :(

Back