Dear Mr Jobs...

Not a great write up to be honest, the grammar is all over the shop. As Apple rightly point out, suggestions and ideas are not welcome and it clearly states this in their online documentation. Apple are simply standing by their T&C's. Its just unfortunate that the letter was written by a legal department who lack any kind of emotion. Had it been written by someone with the ability to communicate on an emotional level, that now old hat letter, would not of been published.

Anyway,...

Probably sound like a heartless b'tard now,...

King.

New to me too...Not seen this before...

How strange. Its from April 2006 originally, and yet its just become "hot" news? Co-incidence that Apple launched their new OS just last week? On the flip side, there's this story about a guy who emailed Steve and got an iPod. He was really unhappy with his iMac so they sorted it for him. A mate of mine spoke to the Aperture tech support who were so shocked to hear of his performance issues they offered to fly a tech support guy from America to his house in England.

How strange. Its from April 2006 originally, and yet its just become "hot" news? Co-incidence that Apple launched their new OS just last week? On the flip side, there's this story about a guy who emailed Steve and got an iPod. He was really unhappy with his iMac so they sorted it for him. A mate of mine spoke to the Aperture tech support who were so shocked to hear of his performance issues they offered to fly a tech support guy from America to his house in England.

Interesting read, I wonder where he got Mr. Jobs' e-mail from,...

Back