Decaying Manor

Edit My Images
No
Just a few images from and abandoned and decaying Manor.....

7873217118_99b8f298ac_z.jpg
7873240492_f9f99ca351_z.jpg

7873336856_0237ee7e13_z.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool. Love this sort of stuff!

Excellent, what's the story behind these? Seems the place has been left furnished?

I like these, nice urbex, just cant help thinking they are contrived images, they look a bit staged if you get what I mean, Im not being detrimental, their fab shots, just asking did you move things around to make nice compositions

Very nice set of images of a very an unusual location! I also like your processing and composition, great work.

I like these, nice urbex, just cant help thinking they are contrived images, they look a bit staged if you get what I mean, Im not being detrimental, their fab shots, just asking did you move things around to make nice compositions

Not personally but others obviously have done previously, i just shot it as i found it :)

Oh, yeahhhhh, these are superb. I, too, would be interested in your processing.

#4 for me, such memories.

Cheers..any more?

Thanks.
Processing lol, i'm merely a pure beginner, no set routine and mostly guesswork, some light HDR and play about with contrast, highlights, saturatuon etc in lightroom to suit each image, no more than 5 mins on each so i'm glad you like them :)

Some more ? been as you asked i have loads.....

7873450284_36f8cdc7cf_z.jpg

7881322950_a56a97a48a_z.jpg
7873431484_da9441bc34_z.jpg

7881357746_e19b0d2fcf_z.jpg

Loving these shots...great processing too. Looks a brilliant place to shoot, but as somebody else commented previously it looks like a set.:shrug:
Would love to know the location of it..

An excellent set, great compostition and perfect processing for the period.

Loving these shots...great processing too. Looks a brilliant place to shoot, but as somebody else commented previously it looks like a set.:shrug:
Would love to know the location of it..

A place called Furhouse Manor. Search the internet and you'll find plenty of images, but very little info on where it is.

Love it, this would be a great location for a fashion a shoot, finding the talent willing/able enough to outrun a bull could be interesting though?

ok, i'm going to be a pain here and go against the grain, purely as the thread is marked for critique. All the shots are appealing, and really grab the attention, but if you want serious critique, then the composition is lacking in most of the shots as they are all pretty much grab shots. What I mean by that is that with the exception of the second and third, there is no real ingenuity in the shots. They are interesting and I like every one, but, is that due to great composition/lighting/processing or the subject matter? I feel it may be the latter. But, and I mean, but, the above comment is purely to be taken in the spirit that it's meant, and that's to provide the more accurate critique that it's marked for.
You have some absolutely incredible subject matter here, and with some work, it could provide a set of shots that i'd love to have in my portfolio.

11/10 seeing and processing
i wish!!
cheers
geof

ok, i'm going to be a pain here and go against the grain, purely as the thread is marked for critique. All the shots are appealing, and really grab the attention, but if you want serious critique, then the composition is lacking in most of the shots as they are all pretty much grab shots. What I mean by that is that with the exception of the second and third, there is no real ingenuity in the shots. They are interesting and I like every one, but, is that due to great composition/lighting/processing or the subject matter? I feel it may be the latter. But, and I mean, but, the above comment is purely to be taken in the spirit that it's meant, and that's to provide the more accurate critique that it's marked for.
You have some absolutely incredible subject matter here, and with some work, it could provide a set of shots that i'd love to have in my portfolio.

Some good points,thanks ;)

Back