Derbyshire Foxglove

Edit My Images
Yes
IMGP4201-1.jpg

C&C Welcome. Thanks

I think a little to the left and it would have been a much better shot with the forest in the background without the distraction of the dam.

Nicky...this picture has two cool elements...the foxglove and the dam. I just don't like them together...please forgive me! You've really caught the flower, though, and I admit that it and the tower behind are complementary.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks everyone for your input... thats great !

I always felt something was 'wrong' about it and now I know what so thanks again everyone !!!

I love this forum !! :)

That wasn't taken anytime recently was it? seems way too dry for that. It's a bog round there at the moment :-(

"I think a little to the left and it would have been a much better shot with the forest in the background without the distraction of the dam."

can't go too far left or you'll get a road and a load of clutter in the background. May just be room though

That wasn't taken anytime recently was it? seems way too dry for that. It's a bog round there at the moment :-(

"I think a little to the left and it would have been a much better shot with the forest in the background without the distraction of the dam."

can't go too far left or you'll get a road and a load of clutter in the background. May just be room though

No it was July 06 I think unfortunately :( I haven't been there for ages as I've recently moved south!!

Thanks for the comments everyone :) :wave:

It was July 07 after all the major floods in the area (y)

yes of course!! I am sooo muddled up with years !!! Bless!:bang:

Back