Developing film sucks

Name
You can call me Sir.
Edit My Images
Yes
I used to think developing my own film was the dogs' whatsits but not any more. Printing your own prints, now that's where it's at. I made three prints today for the first time ever, all with problems but all totally ****ing awesome at the sime time.

Watching an inkjet printers sucks arse in comparison:LOL:

I have found memories of developing and printing. All helped but having my own purpose build darkroom. love the smell of a darkroom.

worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

Nahhhh, I love my inkjet.

Worked for 15 years on newspapers and then freelancing wet printing both colour and black and white. Funniest moment was when I visited the docs after my nether private parts were all tuning a funny shade of "bleached" red. Turned out I was inadvertably scratching whilst I waited those nine long minutes in total black to see if the colour print was right and spreading the bleach lol

I guess black and white was a bit more fun

Nahhhh, I love my inkjet.

Worked for 15 years on newspapers and then freelancing wet printing both colour and black and white. Funniest moment was when I visited the docs after my nether private parts were all tuning a funny shade of "bleached" red. Turned out I was inadvertably scratching whilst I waited those nine long minutes in total black to see if the colour print was right and spreading the bleach lol

I guess black and white was a bit more fun

:LOL: Sorry to laugh at your misfortune, but it is a funny story!

I used to think developing my own film was the dogs' whatsits but not any more. Printing your own prints, now that's where it's at. I made three prints today for the first time ever, all with problems but all totally ****ing awesome at the sime time.

Watching an inkjet printers sucks arse in comparison:LOL:

Printing in the darkroom is fantastic fun! Also, very therapeutic in fact! I miss my college days.... *Imagines the boxes of paper, bottles of chemicals, the smell, the red light, the alcohol at the side!!* ;)

Now he needs a decent scanner!!! lol! :D

I'll get them scanned today some time, you've seen the scans elsewhere anyway.

I can imagine how pro's get tired of doing it day in day out but as something to do every now and again it's magic. I'm going to be stuffed when my college course finishes as they've closed down the darkroom club due to lack of interest.

You're right about the theraputic part too. Now I just need some really good negs that are worth printing. Really wish peak hadn't fluffed that roll I took in Spain now.

Back