• Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

A dew drop on a single blade of grass.
Gear used: Canon 350d, mp-e 65 and MT-24 ex twin macro lite

3941335462_a40c47c3fd_o.jpg

Dam, thats so good. You certainly have macro down to a fine art.:clap:

Superb..............as always:clap:

Was it really that way up or have you flipped it?

Thanks all, Keith that is the correct way up.

Like it - although was it a studio shot ? The reflection in the water seems to be cut off half way through ?

yups, abs lovely as usual.

im looking into getting one of those mp-e 65 lenses, how easy are they to get to grips with?

do you need the macro flash or could i get away with a cheaper ringflash or ringflash adaptor?

I'm inspired, that is awesome
Thanks ;)
yups, abs lovely as usual.

im looking into getting one of those mp-e 65 lenses, how easy are they to get to grips with?

do you need the macro flash or could i get away with a cheaper ringflash or ringflash adaptor?

They are a little strange to use at first but you do get used to them eventually, I use my 430 or 580 ex II speedlite with mine sometimes but the twin lite has focus lamps which help if shooting at 3x or higher as it is pretty dark through the viewfinder at those magnifications.

Excellent, just got a macro lens so hope I can match your quality one day....

I really like the way the Macro flash is reflected on the droplet, are you using diffusers?

Lovely Alby... why is it I can never find, nor get a drop of water to stay like that....

Thanks everybody for taking time to comment, much appreciated ;)
I really like the way the Macro flash is reflected on the droplet, are you using diffusers?
Yes I used a couple of diffuser that Alliec made for me.
Lovely Alby... why is it I can never find, nor get a drop of water to stay like that....
Checkout early morning dew John, they are pretty small so you may not be looking close enough ;)

Back