3993951166_f7d0a8b033.jpg

Mart

Bits I like:

It's different(y)
Pin sharp
Nicely composed
Nice processing

Bits I don't like:

The exposure, not sure is you've deliberately processed it so your going into the white light but I'd rather see some environment there so perhaps you're going to need to add a flash to the mix to help balance the exposure.

10 out of 10 for posting something I've not seen on TP before though.

Thanks for all the comments. It was my first real go at this type of shot. I will be trying again with a better enviroment rather than my back yard! Also going to try some flash experiments in the same theme.
Cheers,
Mart

Really cool shot, it reminds me of images involving a rig attached to a bike. Are you able to get the camera further away as that would look good...

fantastic sense of movement and as already said properly sharp (y) keep at it, like these

Well all the positive feedback has sealed it, going to do a series of skateboard rig shots, lets see what I can get without trashing my camera!!
Thanks for all the comments,
Mart

Show us the rig too so we can copy your great idea (if we know people with skateboards, which I don't because I'm about 15 years too old).

Rig at the moment consists of a super clamp and the centre out of my tripod! Looking to get a magic arm so I have a bit more versitility.
Cheers,
Mart

Back