Digital Depot

Name
Geoff
Edit My Images
Yes
Passed by DD in Stevenage this afternoon while out on business and didn't stop and spend - beat that for willpower!! :clap:

I went there once on the way to a customer some miles further on. Only wanted to see if the replacement Fuji finepix xyz was any good....... £2520 later...... :eek:

I went there once on the way to a customer some miles further on. Only wanted to see if the replacement Fuji finepix xyz was any good....... £2520 later...... :eek:

I know what you mean Barry - last year I did the same and brought a D200 and all the trimmings and left £1700 worse off. Mind you I still blame your other half for showing off her newly acquired D200 at Wimpole Hall (Gt B village show) a while back. (Thinks - I must find that pic of her that I promised to send) I tried blackmailing her but it didn't work if I remember :LOL:

I did a DD course in April costing £79 and then spent over £160 on new tripod and head in their shop!

Digital Depot? Never even heard of it! Living in the north has it's benefits I suppose. :LOL:

Amazing what you can buy on the internet though. Dog umbrellas, teabag tongs, Windows Vista......

:D

Back