Disappointing experience with on-linepaper.co.uk

Name
Morris
Edit My Images
Yes
On 5 October 2021 I ordered a Hahnemuhle Digital A3+ Trial Pack - Glossy and an ICC profile from the above.

I had previously ordered from them and my first order was timely and as ordered. I also had a very positive interaction with the representative at the Photography Show this year.

My second order showed the paper in stock but the ICC profile out of stock. The paper arrived in good time and I decided to email after a few weeks to find out when they thought the ICC stuff would be sent through. I didn't get any response until 10 November when I got an email saying they had tried to call me on multiple occasions as my email kept bouncing back. Okay, that seemed odd as I didn't have any missed calls but they offered to send the stuff I needed through a web transfer which they did and it worked.

I followed the instructions and returned the printed sheet shortly afterwards on 12 November 2021. I didn't hear anything so I followed up on 24 & 27 November and 2 December 2021. I got a response on 7 December 2021 saying 'Apologies for the delay in return, I can assure you you're profiles have been completed and my colleague sent these through multiple times following your recent emails, have these not been received?' I was directed to check my spam filter which I do every day anyway and I had already whitelisted their addresses.

I provided an alternative email address on the same day and then followed up with an email on 12 December 2021. I have not had a call or an email on either account since.

I will set in motion a chargeback but I just wanted to give you the heads up on MY disappointing experience. YMMV of course.

Back