Disc camera film development.

nilagin

Daniel-san
Suspended / Banned
Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
A workmate had a Disc Camera and has found a disc he'd like photos developed from. Any suggestions where he could take it or send it for developing.
Cheers. (y)

Cheers for your help, I'll pass those links on. (y)

I regret to say that I have to withdraw my recommendation for process c22. They have now had my film (rare family photos) and money for nearly two years and have stopped communicating.

I don't know if I have been unlucky or they have gone under.

:(

I did not wonder too much as they only made up some batches of chemicals once a year and they assured me that mine was in the offing.

The first film I sent them they did a brilliant job but I had to wait 10 months then. I figured with a 50 year old film what was another year?

I did not wonder too much as they only made up some batches of chemicals once a year and they assured me that mine was in the offing.

The first film I sent them they did a brilliant job but I had to wait 10 months then. I figured with a 50 year old film what was another year?

Christ no wonder they've gone bust, 10 month turnaround

The Process 22 site is still up and running - updated January. It says they are the only place in UK and Europe who develop discs.

Back