Dive, dive, dive

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Took a trip to Gigrin today. Glorious weather although very chilly and some nice lighting as the sun went down.

20100311-_NFX2254.jpg

Superb - caught the dive really well.

Fantastic action shot havent been to gigrin for years shots like that make want to get in the car now!!

That's a great shot Ken, nice detail especially for a BIF, very well caught indeed. However, I have studied the shot and no matter how I look at it, its head is on the wrong way round just as you said :) Amazing that they can do that in a dive isn't it. (y)

Fantastic action shot havent been to gigrin for years shots like that make want to get in the car now!!

Thanks. It was my first time there. I found the number of birds a bit overwhelming at first but it calmed down after a while.

That's a great shot Ken, nice detail especially for a BIF, very well caught indeed. However, I have studied the shot and no matter how I look at it, its head is on the wrong way round just as you said :) Amazing that they can do that in a dive isn't it. (y)

I'm not sure that the head is twisted as the feathers are all straight on the neck but it certainly gives the illusion of being the wrong way round.

Thanks Matty. I was quite restrained on Monday although I was sorely tempted by some of the big glass. Nice to meet you again.

Brilliant capture, it appears that the kite is at the piont of transition of a graduated filter.

That's a peach, glorious light.

Back