DIY part 2

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Here is an update on the wasp nest in my garden shed. It twice the size now and many more angry wasps to avoid. Time to get rid I think.:D

_MG_3130-01copy.jpg

_MG_3131-02copy.jpg

_MG_3135-01copy.jpg

Thanks for looking

If you call the cop shop they'll probably have a local bee/wasp man who'll come out and deal with it for you. I had a nest underground in the garden years ago and I tried everything before I eventually got rid of 'em. Thought I was gonna have to order an air strike! :eek:

I wonted to see how many wasps was in the nest now so I banged on the roof of the shed above the nest and ran like hell up the garden. :wacky: There were to many angry wasps to count.:LOL:

Isn't it clever how they construct their nest? You were brave getting that close!

I have an irrational fear of wasps and that last shot gives me goosebumps!

Brave man!

HIMUPNORTH said:
I have an irrational fear of wasps and that last shot gives me goosebumps!

Brave man!

Funny you should say that cuz that is exactly what I got from it. A nasty judder and then goosebumps.

This has something to do with a school mate at the time deciding to disect a wasy and proceed to squash the sting into the back of my hand via the use of a ruler and some extreme pressure.

OUCH!!

Thank you all for the nice comments. I might just let it stay a little longer and get a few more pics. a little stupid of me really but I cant help think about the photo opportunity's I could get.

The council will move it for you. I think they kidnap the Queen and the wasps just disperse, then they take the nest. (Or is that bees :cautious: )

But they do it humanely i am sure, not that i like wasps, but i like wasp genocide less:)

Nice pics btw, very brave getting that close

have you nuked it yet

Back