Dockside crane.

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
No
Taken with my Rolleiflex SL35E, Planer 50mm lens and Konica Centuria 200Asa, 7 years OOD, I think it does give a feeling of age, this was taken when I was shooting the The Big Yin,s Holga for the F&C experiment.

82580008CS5.jpg

It's a shame about the dullness of the sky :shrug: as it's a bit dull with the sky as it is :( I think that with the right processing the sky could be made quite interesting :D but I think that is a real interesting subject (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

certainly interesting to compare with your shot from the Holga...

Proper Holga shot - complete with sponge induced light-leaks and blob of unfinished glass lens bluriness :)

Thanks for the comments matthew and Mark I think the Holga got a better sky.:D

I quite like it myself, although I did initially think it was B&W film scanned as colour!

Thanks for the comments matthew and Mark I think the Holga got a better sky.:D

It may have the sky going for it, and maybe a little stronger colour in the shot, but I think the angle you took this one suits the upright format composition much better than a flat side on shot did - the side on composition worked well with the holga's square format, and also, bearing in mind the dubious nature of the viewfinder on that particular Holga, I reckon the framing was nicely done (y)

I quite like it myself, although I did initially think it was B&W film scanned as colour!

Alan,

I used colour OOD and tried for the B&W feel.:D

Back