Does This Look OK

Name
Davey
Edit My Images
Yes
I took this quickly, I was under a tree & dog had just chased it up there. It was looking straight at me with sad eyes & just stretched out. I found a cheap source of models few peanuts & they sit for 10 seconds. Pic were really dark wrong setting just few quick snaps no flash as they are not over keen & are prone to red eye, i know i've tred a few times :D

so story tried to salvage photo, bit of jiggery pokery in photoshop...... end of day does it look ok.

IMG_7531.jpg

I've had a go at it, but you've got the 'edit' photo option off, so if you agree let me know I'll post what I've done. It can be cleaned up quite a bit, although there is not much I can do with blown highlights.
Nice capture though, they aren't the easiest things to photograph.

changed option cheers. I know photo was nearly black pulled image up a bit but the green in trees is actually pretty vibrant. Nope they are ideal models they work for peanuts, well monkey nuts really. I put few pics in gallery, i go to park a least once a week & feed them they are getting used to me & come pretty & nibble away while i shot few pics. Do same with ducks & swans they tend just to ignore me now lol

Hmmm! to be really honest, I think youve pulled it back a tad too far.
It looks very much like youve overused the 'Shadow/highlight tool' to the point of a white caste & burned highlights.
Perhaps a little 'burning' could save it?
Also, I feel the image word look better portrait.
Jmo :)

IMG_7531_filtered-3.jpg

Just ran it through neat image to try and reduce some of the noise, then a bit of sharpening and a tiny bit curves.

Back