Does This Pic Look Professional ?

Edit My Images
No
DSC00154.jpg

It was taken with a Sony Ericsson K800i Camera phone.

Thanks,

:clap:

Errr! wot is it ? looks like a bit of a eyeball but not sure if its human aor animal, the orange blob is confusing me but then I'm getting to be a old fart ;)

frank looks like a dogs nose and eye but i could be wrong..:eek:

md(y)

Sorry, doesn't look professional to me, I find it hard to make out what it is....

Unless some arty farty type proclaims it art and pays silly money for it :)

Maybe you think it looks "arty"???

Not to me.... doesnt look too good at all, sorry.

Unless some arty farty type proclaims it art and pays silly money for it :)

Thats along the lines of what i was thinking LOL.

I know nothing of photography but i thought what i taken was magnificent :shrug:

Think I am stating the bleeding obvious when I say this post is a joke.

rage99 if you like it thats all that matters ..
you know the dog " i take it" so to you its personal..

as a good shot . no i dont think so .. would i have it on the wall .. no but then thats imo

if you like it cool

hth

md(y)

I must be alone in thinking this is a wind-up:shrug:

I'd like to think not Galaxy but, I do think the OP is made by a youngster/teenager. They are notorious for wind-ups !

Well you've all answered the OP's question - but I'd like to know what makes a 'Professional' photo look 'Professional' if this is clearly not???

I suppose it would be; "Could you make money from the shot?" Because you might have hard time being a professional if your not making money from your shots.

*waits for the request for a phone camera forum*

I'm off to watch TV. ;)

Rather than taking this thread away from it's original topic, I would suggest a new thread to deal with DD's question.

Photography is about taking photos that please you. If they please others as well it is a bonus. This photo maybe one that Rage99 likes but it is not for me. Sorry.

If the client brief was take an inyerface shot of a demonic dog that demonstrates the creative capabilities of our new mobile phone, then yeah it could possibly fall into professional.

Sorry Rage but I can't see a K800i cutting the mustard somehow and you've done wonders in reinforcing my views.
Null point from this end.

Bob

Back