does this work ?

Edit My Images
Yes
i've been sorting through my norfolk photos from the other week and trying to decide what to keep and what to bin and cant make my mind up with this one , truth be known its probably crap but i quite like it

honest opinions please ?

360298143207bcc3d13bb.jpg

I actually quite like this,but if it was mine i think i would crop in from the right hand side a little bit as i find it looks just long.:)(y)

Are these holiday photos? Don't delete it just because you think that the composition or exposure isn't perfect. It is a record of your holiday and in years to come you'll look at it and it will be a reminder of the lovely light that you had at the time. Resize it (if space is an issue) and save it as a record shot.

I personally do like it.

thanks for your replies

i'm gonna crop it and see if that improves it

again thanks

Joking aside - we've all got shots like these, technically faulty, but we love em anyway

I think it needs cropping to more of a pano, losing more of the sand than the sky

I love coast shots and am just jealous it's so far away from us :(

DD

Joking aside - we've all got shots like these, technically faulty, but we love em anyway

I think it needs cropping to more of a pano, losing more of the sand than the sky

I love coast shots and am just jealous it's so far away from us :(

DD

thanks for that ! :)

I like it, I would take it towards a panoramic view but either way its a nice shot.

Gary.

Back