Donate just £1, its for a good cause.

Name
Rikki
Edit My Images
Yes
There are over 8000 members here, if just 87% of you would be kind enough to donate £1 to this good cause, it would make one person here very happy. :)

Thing is see, my panny bridge camera is starting to reach it limits as far as my capability is concerned. I reckon I could do so much better with a DSLR and a sack full of len's. :) Only thing is I'm skint. :crying:

If you would like to forward a paypal payment, please PM me and I'll give you my account details, likewise for bank transfer, or then theres good old hard cash !!.... :LOL:

So c'mon guys, its only a pound, you wont miss it, you couldn't even buy a half down the pub for that. For your generosity, I may pay you back one day* (y)

I know you will all find it in your hearts to do the right thing. Dig deep and make an otherwise relatively happy man, even happier !! :D

Cheers BB.

* Then again I may not.

Gotta admit, its worth a try :D:LOL:

well, here i was trying to find something to do with my last pound, and you show up with this, so i decided i would help, and accidently clicked the donate to TP button instead!
i no longer have my pound, and i havent got another to send to you!

I'm trying to give you a pound, but no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to get it to squeeze down my network cable!

thats because you have to put it in the router not the cable!

No probs :)

Oooops, I just spent it on a sarnie for lunch.

Better luck next time :D

I find it slightly disconcerting that some many TP members are down to their last pound - are you all doomed never to earn another penny or about to drop dead?

I find it slightly disconcerting that some many TP members are down to their last pound - are you all doomed never to earn another penny or about to drop dead?

The photographers equation
Camera = skint :LOL:

The other 13% needn't feel left out, send your £1 to me. (y) :LOL: :LOL:

I'll put it to good use, honest. :LOL:

If you donate to me I'll get a super duper telephoto for my self.

Of course to thank you all I'll take a pic of each of you with it, so if you'll just give me your lat/long position I'll take a shot from here when I get it.

N.B. even with the long focal length you may have to blow it up a bit to spot yourself..

For those of you over the horizon I have a step ladder.:p

Asked my Wife for a pound to send to you,as I,ve already spent my £5 pocket money (this is for a month) Cannot type what she said ;)

Asked my Wife for a pound to send to you,as I,ve already spent my £5 pocket money (this is for a month) Cannot type what she said ;)

you get £5?????

:LOL:

PS: Christian Aid called at my door tonight, so they got my pound! :D

mmmmm

:puke: no :nono:

How much have you got soo far?

Diddly Squat,

And congratulations to Sportysnaps, you win 1st* prize for the longest post with fewest words competition.

1st prize is the opportunity to donate £1 to the "BB needs a new camera" fund.

How would sir like to pay ?

Diddly Squat,

And congratulations to Sportysnaps, you win 1st* prize for the longest post with fewest words competition.

1st prize is the opportunity to donate £1 to the "BB needs a new camera" fund.

How would sir like to pay ?

Western Union money transfer?

Oh go on then I'll donate £1 but I can only do it in installments of 1p per week so if you can send me 100 stamped addressed envelopes I'll return one each week :D

No probs BB, I'll sent you a cheque for £5001.00 and if you could bank it and take the £1 and return the balance in cash I would be gratefull in fact take £2 and send the rest to PO Box 26374 Nigeria. Many thanks
jhon michael

Last edited by a moderator:
No probs BB, I'll sent you a cheque for £5001.00 and if you could bank it and take the £1 and return the balance in cash I would be gratefull in fact take £2 and send the rest to PO Box 26374 Nigeria. Many thanks
jhon michael

No problems my nigerian friend, tell you what - dont bother with the cheque, just pop the money straight into my bank account, number is 00-11-22 01925 999 999.

Will you need any of my credit card details while I'm at it ? I can give you pin numbers etc too.

I'll get the balance to you immediately !!

Churz muchly !!

:naughty:

Not doin badly here, so far I'm £5K and £300's worth of stamps down ???

sounds good!(y)
whats the target?

and youd only be £299 down on stamps, as youll get a £1 back from the stamps

sounds good!(y)
whats the target?

I got my percentages all muddled up in the first place I think, so I dont really know. :wacky:

I'd like enough for a used 40D and 3 or 4 decent lenses though please !! (y)

I'm not greedy :D

A postal order will be fine !! (y)

Back