Donnington Track Day 18/02/07

Name
Anthony
Edit My Images
Yes
I went along to donnington today for the ocuk trackday. hopefully some of these images will be of the ocukers, but tbh i wasnt 100% sure what cars they were in. well, here is a selection of images. comments and critique welcome.

thanks

img7745ic4.jpg

A nice collection there dude.

yep, good set :)

Nice shots matey, nice panning work.

The slogan on the celica in the second pic says "Bad Boy" in Japanese.

Great shots! You've certainly got your panning technique nailed!

:clap:

Which side of the fence were you on for shots 9 through to 17?

Redgate corner that is, correct?

you are indeed correct. a rather kind marshall allowed me to stand next to his little hut and shoot away. so i had a clear view into that first corner, and was about 5ft closer to the track than i was :)

Looks busy :(
Must break out the car from it's winter slumber one of these days.

"panned" set are less interesting (although technically good) than the second set where the angles add drama to the shot. Fave is the bug. (y)

Looks busy :(
Must break out the car from it's winter slumber one of these days.

"panned" set are less interesting (although technically good) than the second set where the angles add drama to the shot. Fave is the bug. (y)

thanks. can i ask which bug picture you prefer?

you are indeed correct. a rather kind marshall allowed me to stand next to his little hut and shoot away. so i had a clear view into that first corner, and was about 5ft closer to the track than i was :)

I thought you were on the good side of the fence...and also lucky he let you stand where you did ;)

I thought you were on the good side of the fence...and also lucky he let you stand where you did ;)

i agree, he was a decent chap, i was shooting through at the fence just near him and he shouted over and asked if i wanted to stand next to his hut to have a clear view to redgate corner. ended up having a bit of a laugh and a joke with the guy. its a pity more marshals arent like this.

Back