Dont blame me!! They had it coming

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Only whent out to check on the bird food and one of these cheeky little Ltt`s came and sat on a branch about 3ft from me and just stared at me as if to say where is it then :thinking: After topping up the feeders it was back in for the camera and back out for a quick shoot. Thanks for looking and enjoy :)

lt4.jpg

lt.jpg

lt2.jpg

lt5.jpg

Last edited:
No 4 is a belter ... I hear them, occasionally see them but they wont keep still for me to shoot em :clap:

great stuff Rich I am missing photographying these little fellas I can t seem to find them at the moment I've told you I will have to come and camp in your garden
Hope yer groundsheet is waterproof then Kaz :LOL: Thanks
Lovely shots love the last one, I'm jealous even though I live in deepest darkest Devon all I get on my bird table are bl@@dy sparrows
Thats life Billy ;) Have you got feeders up at all? the Ltt`s seem to favour the square block of insect suet over anything.
Nice captures ,no4 is my fav,even though the others are good,nice and sharp ,thank you
Thanks JC
nice captures love no.4
Thank you
No 4 is a belter ... I hear them, occasionally see them but they wont keep still for me to shoot em :clap:
They are little blighters Gary :LOL: I am sure somebody winds them up with a key at the beginning of the day :D

A beautiful set, sadly my cats won't allow anything to land in my garden so thanks for the opportunity to view these.

Superb shots - the last two especially:clap:

I get these in my garden occasionally..........but they quickly disappear whan there's any movement from the house or garden...........never near enough or still enough to photograph:)

excellent set rich - lovely poses in 3 & 4 :clap:

Lovely shots. Perhaps you should hold a TP meet in your back garden!

Thanks Donna,Rob,Phil, Keith, and Tom. Thank you Clive for that suggestion :thinking: :LOL:

last one is my pick of the bunch, all so good! nice and colourful and sharp and v cute too!

There's something about #2 that makes it my fave. Lovely pictures.

They are lovely images , very jealous ,never get any birds in my garden had a bird station in the garden all summer , full of food and not one bird even got a bird bath as well still no joy.

Lovely photos. They are an annoying bird as some days they flitter about so much and stay high in the trees it's impossible to get photos and some days they come quite close and give you just long enough. I enjoy photographing these and am already looking forward to this winter but very well done on one of the cutest birds around :)

very nice set

Sweet little things LTT's they dont half shift most of the time

Excellent shots.

Thanks all for the kind comments, they are in a group of about fifteen or so, the parents were quite used to me and the young ones are just coming around now. They will happily cling to the feeders munching away whilst I am stood about three or four feet away :)

Back