Don't stop me now....

Hacker

TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
After a long and busy week I decided to kick back a bit this afternoon and got myself a copy of Pro Show Gold. Obviously with any new toy you have to have a play so I dug out the pictures of our Border Terriers and put my first slide show together - it takes some time doesn't it! :)

Anyway, here is the first effort, just a bit of fun on a cold, wet Friday afternoon.....

[YOUTUBE]IOgOyZfp44g[/YOUTUBE]

Nice one Hacker

I use PSG all the time for my kid shoots

If I may make a suggestion? Prior to loading your shots into PSG, if you put a solid border around them of the same colour as you'll use in PSG, it stops the pictures appearing to touch the top & bottom of your tv screen, and makes it much more attractive IMO

Glad to see you didn't go for all of the wacky slide changes too! Too many different ones makes my head hurt!!

DD

Lovely that, they're real cracking little dogs aren't they, so full of life.

And they're the best of friends really! Great show, nice music.

Thats Very good Hacker, what a lovely couple of terriers..

Good Tune too..

One thing.. Ive been putting a show together using the same programme, now when the inserted audio plays ( barcelona ) its breaking up something rotten, yet when I play the audio seperately using Winamp its fine..

Im not using the Whole track.. any Ideas how I can sort this.. Theres not enough pictures to warrant the whole track..and viewing the (rubbish pics) for any longer than a couple of seconds would be torture!

Any one shed any Light on this?

please

Back