dont want to ask stupid question but?

Edit My Images
Yes
Ok I have to admit it I dont know what all the little text abbreviations are
LoL imho?:ponders: I suppose not having a moble when I was young has something to do with it please help with my confusion
stevec

LOL - laugh out loud
imho - in my honest opinion

just 3 million to go ROFL

stevec said:
Ok I have to admit it I dont know what all the little text abbreviations are
LoL imho?:ponders: I suppose not having a moble when I was young has something to do with it please help with my confusion
stevec

Not everyone knows unless they ask - not a problem there Steve ! :thumb:

Add to the fun and make your own up in posts and see how many ask what you mean !?! :innocent:

since we've started asking what stuff is what the hell is chimping? its been mentionsed a couple of times on this forum and I'm bambozzled

Gemok said:
since we've started asking what stuff is what the hell is chimping? its been mentionsed a couple of times on this forum and I'm bambozzled

Me know neither Gemok ... but perhaps they should all be added to the A - Z Glossary ??? Admin ? :confused-

Now we know !?!

Gemok said:
Chimping, as I understand it, is when you see something pretty on your LCD screen and go "oo oo oo!" to draw attention to the fact and get everybody else to come and look.

Which reminds me....

Two chimps in the bath. One goes "oo oo oo oo!", the other says "well put some cold in then!"

:getmecoat

Bill and Ben in the bath, Bill goes...flob-ablob-aflob..

Ben says....do you have to fart in the bath..

MyPix

I can remember the 1st time I started seeing LOL in emails & firstly thought "Lots of Love"....which was OK from the ladies , but the men :suspect1: :hand: :laugh1:

Not forgetting the FLAs and even the NLAs - ROFLAHMSL :suspect1:

regards

I always say WYSIWYG ;)

T T I U W P

WTF.gif
.............:shock:

I sometimes wish i didnt start things:dizzy: wtafmsul:thumb:

I'm 10th dan abbreviationist

HOTBOT (hang out the back of that = derogatory term for a fine looking female) is my abbreviation of choice this month

OMGWTFBBQKTHXBYE :thumb:

ah right, the one I knew was P*ss poor planning produces P*ss poor performance :)

It's the 7 P's.

Proper Prevention and Planning Prevent **** Poor Performance.

My favourite though, is the one used in the technical support circles.

"Yeah it's a PICNIC" (Problem In Chair, Not In Computer)

Or an "Eye Dee Ten Tee Error"
or
I D Ten T
or
ID10T ;)

Back