Door to the sea

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
arbroath%20cliffs5.jpg

Lovely shot Janice! :D where is that? it looks like a stunning location. Well exposed shot too and that sky and cloud reflection on the sear is great :)

Sky looks like you used an ND grad? Very good shot (y)

got to agree janice, cracking photo, very punchy colours without going OTT.

That's splendidily. Well done (y)

very nice (y)
well done

nice one janice!
somewhere in Devon?

Couldnt really be much further from Devon actually!!

The cliffs of Arbroath! :D

Great shot Janice!

well rendered scene and a lovely spot for a sunrise methinks.

Great picture. I feel an Arbroath meet coming on!

Ah well,,, you have to get the weather... and I took a brilliant week of sunshine with me.... while those in the West had rain, mist and midges!! ;)

Not sure whether you'd need closer to sunrise or closer to sunset, but can't help but feel this would be lovelier-er if the door was not in shadow. Failing that it's a pretty fun & relaxing image. I rather like the shadows of the clouds over the sea :D

Not sure whether you'd need closer to sunrise or closer to sunset, but can't help but feel this would be lovelier-er if the door was not in shadow. Failing that it's a pretty fun & relaxing image. I rather like the shadows of the clouds over the sea :D

You're right Hoodi, not the best time of day I know, I was supposed to be going home in the morning but couldnt resist a walk along here and ended up going home in the afternoon!! :D
(hence the overhead sun!)

Great picture. I feel an Arbroath meet coming on!

There is a new path now which means you can walk all the way from Arbroath ( Victoria Park ) to the wee village of Auchmithie. Bus service goes back to Arbroath but it is not that far.

Fair enough - being away often doesn't give you the choice of saying "oh I'll just head back when the lights good!" :)

Fair enough - being away often doesn't give you the choice of saying "oh I'll just head back when the lights good!" :)

:LOL: You're right, but Ive already decided to make another 1,000 mile round trip and get that good light shot for you, Hoodi! ;) Watch this space!! :D

:LOL: You're right, but Ive already decided to make another 1,000 mile round trip and get that good light shot for you, Hoodi! ;) Watch this space!! :D

Sun does not always shine on Arbroath though Janice.:D

True, perhaps I will just stay here and revel in my photos!! :razz:

Well, not as Mediterranean-looking as mine, but it still has its own charm.... I adore windswept landscapes too... so there!! :razz:

Your sensor needs cleaning, Charlie. Want me have a go at it for you??? :)

super_smilies007.gif

Well, not as Mediterranean-looking as mine, but it still has its own charm.... I adore windswept landscapes too... so there!! :razz:

Your sensor needs cleaning, Charlie. Want me have a go at it for you??? :)

Well a new camera looms so when i get it I will give you this one to b***er up.:razz:

Back