down by the river...

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
not taken many shots of people for a while :crying: i know your all glad:D

anyway went for a walk this morning and took a few of the kids as you do..

hope you like..

i know not in a studio what am i thinking...:nuts:

looks like someone is working the camera.:D
keke-2.jpg

the poser..
keke-1.jpg

the long walk home
keke-char-char.jpg

hope you like

md(y)

The last one is really good (y)

Great DOF, but the only crit i would say would be i would have moved over to the right more and got lower to the floor. I suppose that really depends on what is at the top left of the picture, if it is buildings and other stuff that stick out like a sore thumb then that wouldn't have work :LOL:

But i do like it how you have do it, lots (y)

thank you very much for the comments guys..(y)

md(y)

i agree last one is just awesome-all good pics though= )

Last one is beautiful, *** I would have been tempted to get a little more of the curve in the road in, ie, taken it when the kids were further back, but it really is a classic shot. I love black and white, it really adds something to a shot like that.

There's good lines leading you into the last and your kids are 'bout right. Mayhap a tad too much foreground, but that's being picky. Its a good shot.

The 2nd would be great but her face is in shadow (like you plan on taking a flashgun with you everywhere... not).

Last one is beautiful, *** I would have been tempted to get a little more of the curve in the road in, ie, taken it when the kids were further back, but it really is a classic shot. I love black and white, it really adds something to a shot like that.
thanks

There's good lines leading you into the last and your kids are 'bout right. Mayhap a tad too much foreground, but that's being picky. Its a good shot.

The 2nd would be great but her face is in shadow (like you plan on taking a flashgun with you everywhere... not).

yeah i know what you mean mate ... but i have no flash..

is this crop better..

long-walk-home.jpg

md(y)

yes thats a better crop IMHO

(y)cheers guys

md(y)

Back