Dream Job.

Edit My Images
Yes
Being a professional photographer is my dream job, BUT, if I had perfect eyesight, then above that I would love to be a fighter pilot :)

What would your dream job be?

My dream job would be to assist Nick Knight.
I would love to be involved in snapping creative portraits/snapping beautiful models where there is no expense spared etc.
Im at London fashion week soon but alas its as a nail tech and not behind the camera!

F1 world champion. :D

National geographic small creature photographer to be sent to all four corners of planet earth. What a dream :)

Official Tog for Liverpool FC.

(y) :banana:

I always wanted to be a pro photographer and have now been for 17 years. But i have to say it just becomes a job in the end. I used to love going out on walks with my gear and doing landscapes, wildlife and things. Now i cant be botherd most of the time, after i have shot 4 wedddings in a week plus other stuff, i just want to put the camera away. Being a pro has taken the fun out of the hobby side of photography for me.

I always wanted to be a pro photographer and have now been for 17 years. But i have to say it just becomes a job in the end. I used to love going out on walks with my gear and doing landscapes, wildlife and things. Now i cant be botherd most of the time, after i have shot 4 wedddings in a week plus other stuff, i just want to put the camera away. Being a pro has taken the fun out of the hobby side of photography for me.

Maybe if you went out without the camera and saw what you were missing, maybe it would get you again :)

Doing nothing and getting money for it ;)

Would get rather boring though! & if you turn round and say but you'd spend the money doing something, then you wouldn't be doing nothing, and therefor, not getting paid

HAH! ;)

LOL..... I wonder how many people know what Private is?

Probably the same number that recognised CT's last avatar :D

I'm with you slapo, paid for doing nothing, but then that's like being retired with a pension isn't it? My God, I've got my dream job, so when does the doing nothing bit start??:LOL:

Not too sure about a 'dream job' to be honest. There's loads of things I'd love to be able to do such as; run a synthesis keyboard workshop and/or performance, I'd love to have a go at a wedding shoot - but am not sure about a dream job.

Being self employed, I very much enjoy what I do now, would need a good hard think about this one!

lol.

I've never had one, but what I'm doing is pretty mint.

Getting paid to go and look at other peoples houses and then take photo's of them. Not as much stress as weddings but not as much money either lol.

Seriously, I love my job so much at the moment and for me it hasn't killed my love for landscapes and insects too!

I'd quite like to work on a magazine or for nat geo too. I have quite a love for the written word and if I hadn't drifted in the directions I did, or paid more attentionat school I'd probably be a journalist right now!

Thats my dream job, taking wildlife shots for the national geographic.... awesome

Or maybe going with the bbc to get footage of wildlife for the program about all the animals all over the world is it planet earth ?

Being the Chief Executive of a big multi million pound international company, Which i started. All i would do is make other people do the work for me. Now that would be fun :D

An astronaut. I just want to go to the ISS and stare out of the viewport for a while.

An astronaut. I just want to go to the ISS and stare out of the viewport for a while.

Ha ha..... you don't have to go all the way into orbit..... just come here, where I work......

... we've got people that do this all day! :LOL:

Design engineer for an F1 team or test driver for Lotus

BUT, if I had perfect eyesight, then above that I would love to be a fighter pilot :)

Been there, came down with asthma which stemmed from a severe chest infection. Unfortunately this medical condition has a major effect of physical performance and resulted in me being dropped from the training program. Luckily I went quite far and was fortunate enough to fly the Tucano (not solo) three times.

Have been on anti depressants for the last two and half years and the only way to keep my interest going was to pick my camera back up.

Where do I see myself going from here? Well, two dream jobs are in the works. To become a professional aviation photographer is one and the other is to complete my commercial airline pilots training (kind of 1/4 of the way there).

Anyway, first time I have really let on to that side of my life to complete strangers. It usually resides deep down in the nether regions.

Chin up son!

King.

Been there, came down with asthma which stemmed from a severe chest infection. Unfortunately this medical condition has a major effect of physical performance and resulted in me being dropped from the training program. Luckily I went quite far and was fortunate enough to fly the Tucano (not solo) three times.

Have been on anti depressants for the last two and half years and the only way to keep my interest going was to pick my camera back up.

Where do I see myself going from here? Well, two dream jobs are in the works. To become a professional aviation photographer is one and the other is to complete my commercial airline pilots training (kind of 1/4 of the way there).

Anyway, first time I have really let on to that side of my life to complete strangers. It usually resides deep down in the nether regions.

Chin up son!

King.

Firstly. *squeezy hugs*
Secondly. WOW :D

Run my own WRC team - guiding them to the World Championship.

But for now i'll have to make do with the water industry :(

Back