Drifting

Name
Iain
Edit My Images
Yes
hi guys, went to a drifting competition last weekend, just got around to sorting out the pics. just started learning to pan. heres a few shots, id appreciate some c&c, thanx :)

1.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

29.jpg

37.jpg

apologies for that, ive linked them across from the site im building for myself. i watermarked them to stop people pinching them as the site is only ment to be an example of shots ive done. apologies again

Apologies not necessary - just accept that ******s will nick a low quality version via a screen print if nothing else, but for proper viewing they are annoying

Any car movement is hard to capture, but you've had a good crack at it - so well done

thanx for the comments guys (y)

i will post the next lot of pics without watermarks or with a scaled down version out of the main shot :nuts:

3 For me except for the bl@@dy watermark.... No need for it here. A good shot spoiled. Sorry.:shrug:

David.

If you are going to do a watermark then it needs to be little and at the bottom right side of the picture, i that helps.

The massive watermark kicked its self in the face really

Sorry mate, Mattyh has posted it has it looks really good

And DRIFTING, dude i want some of that :) on my Corsa 1.0 :):)

here we go guys, at the risk of spamming the thread up, here are the photos without the water marks. now its not there to distract do the photos look any better?

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

p.s. thanx matty for showing me that even with a watermark people can steal them. its just i run a modified car chat forum and pics ive taken and put in the gallery of other members have ended up all over bebo so just wanted to try cut down on it thats all. wont water mark when i post on here in future tho (y)

the publicity was the purpose of the water mark ;) thanx for the comments and the tips matty, much appreciated

much better without the water marks :) nice shots aswell, was that at lydd ? i miss my drift beast :(

Shot 5 is my fav.
I think Shot 6 works better without the distraction of the photograher in the shot.
Possibly also try a bigger depth of field to get both subjects in focus...although that shot does still work with the second car out of focus.

Good effort!

I like number 4, great sense of speed
Number 7 is good, but I think thats just because I like the Cefiro & the Levin :D

Sorry, mattyh but when i read you first reply i just cracked up with laugher.

Seems that with someone with Photoshop can un-edit anything :)

techno geek, matt has just re-affirmed something that was in the back of my mind anyway. i mean look at that p*** guy who the police unscrewed his face.

big d,it was a lydd yes, 1st time id been to the track so it was a whole new experience for me.

thanx for the replies guys. very much appreciated :D

never been there myself as is a tad far away, just recognise loads of the cars.

I went drifting in the yellow car at santa pod...!!! :)

loving the 86 corolla

Back