Drones direct

I'd always buy from an authorised DJI dealer. RCGeeks and Firstpersonview are both excellent.

I bought my Inspire 1 Pro and ipad mini from them along with some extra batteries a few weeks later. They were helpful and delivered as requested, no issues at all.

Bit late on a reply but recently order a Dji phantom 3 standard from them. They had an offer to get a free hard case but it was out of stock. I rang them and they upgraded to free next day delivery on the Dji and when the free case came back in, free next day delivery on that too.

They came through as promised so really can't fault them

Bit late on a reply but recently order a Dji phantom 3 standard from them. They had an offer to get a free hard case but it was out of stock. I rang them and they upgraded to free next day delivery on the Dji and when the free case came back in, free next day delivery on that too.

They came through as promised so really can't fault them

How are you getting on with it?
I'm looking at a package with Drones for Less, includes back pack and an extra battery for £500.

How are you getting on with it?
I'm looking at a package with Drones for Less, includes back pack and an extra battery for £500.
It's brilliant. Only managed a few flights due to the weather but when i have flown it, it's handled really well. I get about 23-24 minutes from the battery and range of the standard is more than enough for a beginners drone

Just as a side, I contacted Drones Direct about a delay with receiving my Hard case and ended up with 2 pairs of free propellers and £55 off of an Official Dji Battery, was very happy

I advise you, Refrain from this scammer. I bought a drone from them, it's been over a week and no communication with regards to delivery. phoned them up, a classic case of being "sorry" with nothing to show for it and saying will dispatch as soon as possible but do nothing. still waiting.

Back