Droog

Name
Christian
Edit My Images
No
Had a second session with Natasha the other day and thought I'd share one of my favourites from it. Comments of course welcome :)

droog1j.jpg

Cheers peeps

I love the eyes!!!! But her crooked lip spoils it imo :( And maybe try portrait rather then landscape next time? Lovely model though :)

I like the pic.. its just the eye lashes are a little odd, Im not keen on the make up and the snarl.. (is that spelt correctly??) :shrug: sorry..

Anyway, the colour, contrast and lighting are spot on for me.. content aside.. i like the way the Black of the hat stands against the background.. almost like it were painted on!! And i really like the shaape of her eyes, and the catchlights are great..

Its a thumbs up from me.. (y)

Ah! A Clockwork Orange influence here. LOVE IT!(y)(y)

Excellent take on the Clockwork Orange look. Like it a lot. :clap:

Excellent shot Chris, love it (including the snarl :LOL:) I'm never normally a fan of Clockwork Orange style images but you've handled this subtly & very well.
One very minor niggle is that I think the background contains a bit too much texture & my eyes keep looking for details where there aren't any :LOL: (IYSWIM).
Nicely done mate (y)

(y) yep, have to agree, love it, snarl and all. My gripe would be the colour in her eyes, it might be her natural colour and in keeping with the image but looks too dark, as if they should be lighter and brighter so they really sing at you adding just enough splash of colour if you get my drift.

Great looking model, nicely shot.
Would have liked to have seen more of the teeth, but fab pic. Well done.

Wow! Yep - 'Clockwork Orange' sprang to mind straight away. Really 'in yer face' image.

Thanks to you all for taking the time to comment :D It's very much appreciated.

Excellent shot Chris, love it (including the snarl :LOL:) I'm never normally a fan of Clockwork Orange style images but you've handled this subtly & very well.
One very minor niggle is that I think the background contains a bit too much texture & my eyes keep looking for details where there aren't any :LOL: (IYSWIM).
Nicely done mate (y)

Thanks very much Mike :) Sadly my photographic skills (such as they are!) easily outstrip my PS skills. You're spot on with the comment about the background. It's a combination of sharpening and softening (is that a word? One for the pedants :p) causing artifacts/colour noise. I suspect that my inexperience of preparing images for the web has also caused some deterioration to the whole image.

(y) yep, have to agree, love it, snarl and all. My gripe would be the colour in her eyes, it might be her natural colour and in keeping with the image but looks too dark, as if they should be lighter and brighter so they really sing at you adding just enough splash of colour if you get my drift.

Again, that's mostly down to my processing :bonk: Her eyes are a nice blue colour (as can be seen in the Natasha thread) and could indeed give an extra element to the shot.

I really do need to learn how to process my images better.

excellent! it all works great, make-up, snarl, everything. Well done! Yes the bg is slightly "blotchy", (maybe compression?) but i love it all the same (y)

Knew i had seen this look before-when you all said clockwork orange it clicked.

Very well different-good idea-as said not sure about the lip. I like it in landscape-makes it look like a film preview billboard.

Back