DSCL - Wow!!!!!!

I have been using DSCL for a few years now, and 99% impressed with their prints. The quality is spot on using the lustre finish, and have had quite a few images accepted into various salons up against the best of them. Plus I sell a lot of images throughout the year and customers are always happy with the quality of the prints. So a big thumbs up for DSCL from me (y) plus you can reuse their packaging to forward on your prints direct to the customer.

Hi,
Just been looking to get a 30x20 but does this website shows you what it looks like before yuou order and what the resolution etc as I would lke to order some, any help would be great. Thanks

Ouch, just received my order today and got a grey bar across one of my images.. looks like an upload error :x

Saw this thread on Sun night/Mon morning and it reminded me that someone at camera club had mentioned DSCL, so I decided to send off for some prints. Ordered a dozen 12" by 8" prints on lustre and they arrived this morning. I'm new to photography and these are the first prints I've had off a digital camera. Maybe its partly because of that, as well as the fast service and good packaging, but I'm very pleased and I'll be using them again. :D

Maybe its partly because of that, as well as the fast service and good packaging, but I'm very pleased and I'll be using them again. :D

Some people have commented on the cost of the P&P, But I feel it good value, when you consider how well the prints are protected and they are delivered flat - Not rolled up like Photobox.

Some people have commented on the cost of the P&P, But I feel it good value, when you consider how well the prints are protected and they are delivered flat - Not rolled up like Photobox.

I agree. Don't knock them for the price of p&p. It's the same as Samslab and DSCL actually send theirs out in the same month.

I really can't fault DSCL I have my latest order in front of me once again delivered next day and of a higher quality than anything else I've tried. The website is a bit pants but the service is excllent and while some might consider te p&p excessive the quality of there packaging is second to none.

Had two orders last week and they were next days, awaiting another with a couple of Pearl Prints as testers, will let everyone know the quality of them when they arrive

I have been using Digitalab......any one had personal use between the two can compare?

Could any body help me as I asked before but no one answered :(
"Just been looking to get a 30x20 but does this website shows you what it looks like before yuou order and what the resolution etc as I would lke to order some, any help would be great. Thanks "

Like green for good and red for bad etc :)

Got my latest order and some big pearl prints to check quality, they are stunning and worth the money and postage alone in my eyes

Huge thumbs up again from me

Back