Ducati 916 SP3

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Finally got around to posting some images of my 916 SP3.

No 335 of 400 - goes like stink, steers like its on rails, enough torque to strip tarmac.

4357103622_0c146bebb6_o.jpg

4356356883_0ee8d660c4_o.jpg

4356357807_c73f128b8d_o.jpg

4357105412_a2650c965c_o.jpg

4356359537_94cb523b93_o.jpg

Superb bike, but it's crying out to be shot with a nice backdrop.
Makes me wish I had my 900ss back.

Stunning bike. If I had my license (along with a few years experience), I'd love one of these.

Bring it over here and I'll get it in the studio :)

You may not see me for an hour or two though :D

not jealous, not jealous, not jealous, not jealous, not jealous, not jealous, not jealous, not jealous. Oh bugger! JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS..............

LOL - tyres were new, just moved to the Rennsports after being on Michelin Pilot's for ages....still using Pilots on my track wheels though....

I'll take it out and find a nice backdrop......when the weather improves :)

LOL - tyres were new, just moved to the Rennsports after being on Michelin Pilot's for ages....still using Pilots on my track wheels though....

I'll take it out and find a nice backdrop......when the weather improves :)

Rennsports are an old tyre now, Racetecs took over I think, just make sure they are warm, like give them a good few miles on the road or at least 3 laps on track. Had Renns and Racetec scrubs on my 749 and once warm they were great - also had Racetecs on my MultiStrada - that was just hilarious, hooligan bike of the first order !

also had Racetecs on my MultiStrada - that was just hilarious, hooligan bike of the first order !

Hmmm, I quite fancy a Multistrada, they look great...but if i bought another bike the missus will kill me....what with the 916 and my nip-around Burgmann 400 in the garage, she'd go potty if i put something else in there!

Thats not a bike and I dont even like it and its horrible and its a poofs moped and and its red and italians cant make anything I would want and ....... WHY AM I TURNING A SHADE OF GREEN.

Superb bike but as the others say get it into a decent backdrop

Absolutely beautiful bike. Did i not see this bike for sale a few months back on the bay. Would love to know the spec of your duc

Back