Duck!!!!!

Edit My Images
Yes
Took the kids for a walk today and dusted off the camera. Not put the sigma lens to much use since buying it so I gave it a whirl.
Came up with this...
duck.jpg

I was really please with it...more luck than judgement, but its there and for the type of free shooting quite in focus..
What you think?

Good shot! That beady eye is looking at you :)

Shame about the background but you can't have everything ;)

it'd be a doddle to clone out the cone though

p.s. congrats on the shot tried sometihng like this with some birds on my luch break ........... I wont be showing them here though:embarasse

Just realised you posted in critique. It is easier for people to make suggestions if you allow them to edit your photos (the little tick box labelled 'edit'). You enable it in your profile settings.

A good capture - and I agree that in this type of shot backgrounds are often potluck.

regards

The source image is not really if high enough jpg quality to do this justice. Its only 48K and you can post images up to 160k in here (gallery auto resize ?).

Anyhow, I had a quick play. I would be tempted to go the whole hog and replace most of the backgroiund but you would need to start with the full size image to make that worthwhile.

mallard.jpg

Good capture. The mallard is the fastest flying bird of all in straight flight.

lol, cool. I've actually got a series of 4 shots of this bird taking off etc... this being the 3rd in the series. 2 were in focus lol
Agree need to play with the background will have a pop. Ta

Back