Dungeness & Camber Sands At Night

Name
Steve Webb
Edit My Images
Yes
Tonight at Dungeness and Camber Sands. It's a shame the Milky Way is so faint this time of year, so combined with light pollution from Hastings and beyond it was remarkable it was so clear given its position right over this light. However, it was clearly visible with the naked eye overhead, so at least I know where to try again come spring or early summer

Sunset by Stephen Webb, on Flickr

Dungeness Lighthouse by Stephen Webb, on Flickr

Dungeness Lighthouse by Stephen Webb, on Flickr

Camber by Stephen Webb, on Flickr

"Excellent" set of landscape style captures Steve, of an area I know extremely well.

"Until earlier this year I used to have one of the cottages at Dungeness that I used to spend some of my time at and also when I wasn't using it I let it out for vacation purposes, its only a short distance from my main property at Stone" :) :)

I like the Milky Way image :)

All good pictures Steve :D

Number 3 and 4 are my favourites. I think they work very well. Well taken :D

"Excellent" set of landscape style captures Steve, of an area I know extremely well.

"Until earlier this year I used to have one of the cottages at Dungeness that I used to spend some of my time at and also when I wasn't using it I let it out for vacation purposes, its only a short distance from my main property at Stone" :) :)
Unfortunately for me it's just a little too far for a summer night photo shoot, and not worth staying down there, it's usually a good day trip bird watching though :D

Back