Dunnock

Name
Ann
Edit My Images
Yes
Been trying for a while to get a decent shot of one of these

DSC_0161-3a_filtered-Copy.jpg

So why is food a bribe, they seek food wherever they can find it, we just exploit that behaviour to make shooting them easier, you could argue that they are bribing us with their presence :)

So why is food a bribe, they seek food wherever they can find it, we just exploit that behaviour to make shooting them easier, you could argue that they are bribing us with their presence :)

Is not placing a twig to land on classed as a bribe as well :thinking:
A well turned out Dunnock shot Blackwolf imo (y)

Thank you for your comments i go out every day in various spots to feed these birds even more so in these very cold conditions and sometimes grab a chance to improve my photography i will try more to get them on a branch ;)

Agree whole heartedly and also with the comments passed by Rich.

Well done Blackwolf.

Regards: Gordon

Is not placing a twig to land on classed as a bribe as well :thinking:
A well turned out Dunnock shot Blackwolf imo (y)

Thank you for your comments i go out every day in various spots to feed these birds even more so in these very cold conditions and sometimes grab a chance to improve my photography i will try more to get them on a branch ;)

Ouch!:eek: I was forgetting emoticons and made the bribe comment with tongue in cheek :)suspect: where is that emoticon) as I've read something similar on another thread...I agree, the birds bribe us :cool:

Back