Durdle Door

Dominic5749

Im bored with it now
Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
No
HELLO EVERYONE WELL IVE DONE THE USUAL SHOT :D BUT I WANTED TO BE ABIT ORIGINAL. HOPE YOU LIKE. EVERYONE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. :)

rooD_eldruD.jpg

A nice shot, great colours and tones, sky is nice, although plain. In what way is it "a bit original"?

A nice shot, great colours and tones, sky is nice, although plain. In what way is it "a bit original"?

Mirror image.

Nice shot. My last thread was taken at Lulworth cove. Didnt get round to Durdle door this time, but a good excuse to revisit.

Cracking shot, strong vibrant colours and I love the composition.

From the thread title I thought it was a picture of a cast member from the Harry Potter films, nice place name :wacky:

I've not seen others so wasn't aware there was a usual shot as such, but your photo is spot on, really great and I can't think of a thing I would change. Nice work :)

Rob

Thanks every one for your comments. (y)
The image is reversed thats why its different,i liked the lead from left to right mad ethe image more of a stronger compostion for me. Glad you like it.:clap: :clap:(y)

i would have taken a rake to get rid of peoples footprints. Doesnt work for me back to front somehow. guess its because im used to seeing it the right way

i would have taken a rake to get rid of peoples footprints. Doesnt work for me back to front somehow. guess its because im used to seeing it the right way

LOL,edd if you think im taking a rake to scotland with us next week for our trip! so you can tidy up your shots! lol sorry mate we got no room for that! ive only just managed to fit the kitchen sink in. :LOL: :LOL:

Excellent shot. (y) Would like to know what PP you did apart from reversing the shot :)

Excellent shot. (y) Would like to know what PP you did apart from reversing the shot :)

Ive not done much pp on this shot and to be honest i don't do much anyway. Im a big believer to get it right in camera, Thats what its all about at the end of the day ain't it!?! I did some slight levels and about 4% contrast, and 4% sat. thats it. But usually the best thing to do is to hang about until the light is right.(y) Thanks forthe comments everyone glad your enjoying my shots as much as i am taking them.:)

any pics of the original to compare?

Lovely lighting and good composition.

I haven't been to Durdle Door since I was a kid, but I love Dorset and Cornwall, the scenery is stunning. :)

Back