Dusk

Thats a really nice pic with loads of depth, although I would have tried to get more space infront of the turbines at the right of the picture.

Very Gothic-moody and broody, those FG sheep are an excellent asset to the comp.

Do your verticals need a slight CCW rotation?

Thats a really nice pic with loads of depth, although I would have tried to get more space infront of the turbines at the right of the picture.
Hi Comfy
Did have a little more space on shot, but thought the mills were looking a little lost in the frame so decided to crop closer. But think you've a very valid point - Cheers.

Very Gothic-moody and broody, those FG sheep are an excellent asset to the comp.

Do your verticals need a slight CCW rotation?

Hi Les. Thanks for comments / input.
Was just looking at horizon on this, forgot the BG hill was not horizontal:bonk:
Will apply fix later - Cheers √

Lovely composition very moody but just a tad too dark for me.

I liked the shot when it first appeared on my screen, all I could see was the top part down to the tops of the hills but when I scrolled down I saw the sheep which gave it a perspective on size I loved it, superb shot RS (y)

I like it, well shot, but the towers are definitely leaning to the right.

WOW! that is a stunning image. Great contrast of colours and subject in the same shot. I think this may have to go in my Favorite web images folder on my Mac which is an honor i can tell you!

:clap:

Lovely composition very moody but just a tad too dark for me.

Hi Donna
Your right - is on the edge here, but it was pretty dark when shot and quite liked it like that and to be honest it was shot using high ISO so boosting the brightness wasn't really an option - got to work with what you reap.

I liked the shot when it first appeared on my screen, all I could see was the top part down to the tops of the hills but when I scrolled down I saw the sheep which gave it a perspective on size I loved it, superb shot RS (y)
Cheers Alby ( & Rudesing )

OK Glen, here's quick fix, but think I'll have to go back to orig and buy some real estate to add to FG - Cheers.

WOW! that is a stunning image. Great contrast of colours and subject in the same shot. I think this may have to go in my Favorite web images folder on my Mac which is an honor i can tell you!

:clap:

An honour indeed - Cheers (y)

OK Glen, here's quick fix, but think I'll have to go back to orig and buy some real estate to add to FG - Cheers.

The horizon slopes down to the left now :D I really like this.

I love this shot its so moody, the colours in the clouds are inspiring!

Well done v good capture.......

Really nice shot. There is enough interesting stuff happening in this photo you could even cut it in half and still capture the viewers interest in each resulting shot. Awesome.

g'day there Rockshifter
I love your highly evocative picture and the more so for those wind turbines. The sheep provide a neat reference point that gives the viewer some idea as to the immensity of those towers. Very well done, mate!

g'day there Rockshifter
I love your highly evocative picture and the more so for those wind turbines. The sheep provide a neat reference point that gives the viewer some idea as to the immensity of those towers. Very well done, mate!

g'day to you too Mark.
Never had a comment from Tasmania - Cheers (y)

Really nice shot. There is enough interesting stuff happening in this photo you could even cut it in half and still capture the viewers interest in each resulting shot. Awesome.
Cheers Kiwi Jaz, very kind of you.
You're not originally from New Zealand are you ?

Last edited:
Back