Dusty Spring Clean

Edit My Images
No
I have no sensor dust removal system within my D80 so need to use eg.Artic butterfly.Where does all the accumulated dust particles of these fancy on board cleaning systems in many of today`s cameras get swept to..........under the on board carpet?:thinking:

I have no sensor dust removal system within my D80 so need to use eg.Artic butterfly.Where does all the accumulated dust particles of these fancy on board cleaning systems in many of today`s cameras get swept to..........under the on board carpet?:thinking:
Mmmmmmmmm.... I've wondered that too,i cleaned mine at the weekend ,i was very surprised at the amount dust :)

Canon bodies have a little sticky strip under the sensor....hence the need to orientate the camera before switching off.

Bob

Sorry didgi widgi if I`ve confused you,but I`m a simple soul and it it seems we must of been at the same school.

Took me a while to work that out :) but really Iwas just interested as to where the dust collected after sensor self cleaning activated.No offence intended but having had two other replies taken as asked I wasn`t aware that the question would confuse.:):):):):)

Back