E-Infinity?

Panamoz state that any customs charges will be either paid directly by them, or they will refund you if the charge is passed onto you. Not sure about E-infinity, but I'm sure will say on their site!

Just browsing their TOS here, haven't found anything yet on potential customs charges. If I were to order I would contact them firt for peace of mind

The XT3 kit bundle is bloody well tempting

This is snipped from the 'Delivery' info on the e-finity site:

United Kingdom - We expedite our orders from our UK warehouse via DPD, Hermes, Royal Mail or UPS. The handling time for an order takes around 2-3 working days typically. You will receive your purchase usually on the 4th - 7th working day after your payment is credited to our account. We assure the prices you see on our site are final and there won't be any taxes or duties to pay when the product arrives.

This is snipped from the 'Delivery' info on the e-finity site:

United Kingdom - We expedite our orders from our UK warehouse via DPD, Hermes, Royal Mail or UPS. The handling time for an order takes around 2-3 working days typically. You will receive your purchase usually on the 4th - 7th working day after your payment is credited to our account. We assure the prices you see on our site are final and there won't be any taxes or duties to pay when the product arrives.

Interesting they say that, I have only ordered from them 3 times and not for a while to be fair but all 3 times they where shipped direct from China by U.P.S not from their "U.K warehouse".

That's enough to make me be a bit concerned.

About what? You know it is grey anyway.

All the time I have used them they either deliver direct from their UK warehouse or ship it into the UK via Germany which I think is the main DHL European hub.

Last edited:
Just tried to order off the site - repeat problems getting to paypal, and then when I DO go through the process I got spat back to the beginning Anyone else have problems? I hope I haven't just given my CC details away. :(

Just tried to order off the site - repeat problems getting to paypal, and then when I DO go through the process I got spat back to the beginning Anyone else have problems? I hope I haven't just given my CC details away. :(

For some reason you go round the Paypal loop twice. The order and invoice are provided once you have put your details in for the second time.

For some reason you go round the Paypal loop twice. The order and invoice are provided once you have put your details in for the second time.

I had no idea that was normal - it seemed to be wanting me to do that, and I closed the window because once *should* have been enough and I became suspicious.

Used E-infinity again to grab a 17-35. Site suggested 12 day lead time but it arrived in 5. Really good service on each occasion I've used them.

ive had mixed reviews from my friends who've bought stuff. Generally I think they're fine and you are protected legally at least if you pay on CC

My Sigma 16/1.4 arrived today via tracked Royal Mail (from a U.K. address so no import duty). No issues at all and is clearly brand new.

IMG_2767.JPG

I’ve only tried it around the house but AF is fast/silent and Eye AF works well.

ORG_DSC05959.JPG

Back