E6 Processing lab.

Bud

Edit My Images
No
Hello,

May i please ask some advice for a consistent mail order pro lab, with dip and dunk processing.

Thank you.

Last edited:
'The Darkroom' would be my choice, I use them for all my E-6 and their very reliable with excellent processing quality and turn around time; usually they get my order to me within 3 - 4 days even if I use their freepost address. Plus their prices are very competitive for a pro lab.

http://www.the-darkroom.com/fastcart/processing.html

All their prices include 1st class return postage although you can add special delivery on for a small fee.

We have a sticky called Film Developing in the UK which should help you. Not all of them do E6 but a lot still maintain an E6 service. I got the roll of Velvia I shot developed by Genie Imaging, and was happy with that - £2.39 for a medium format E6 develop, which is very competitive.

I agree with the darkroom, always had great negs/slides back from them and well protected in the post. Had my first films disappear in the postal system the last time I used them, but thats 1 in about 60-70 sets I've sent them

as freecom2 says, theres a thread up top with lots more recommendations too

Thank you for the advice everyone.

Just looked through the developing thread mentioned, good reviews for The Darkroom in Cheltenham and Peak Imaging.

Last edited:
Back