Eagle from Corris ~ 10th Sept 09

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
A selection of shots from an Eagle pass at Corris..
Thanks to everyone for the company

01a.jpg

02a-1.jpg

03a.jpg

04a.jpg

05a.jpg

I hate you! Very nice shots though! ;) :D maybe hate is a tad strong. Ok. I'm jealous of you.... :D

Kev.

The colours/contrast of that last one are superb.

Last edited:
Cracking images Neil, couple more weeks and some fantastic backdrops with the autumn colour changes as well

Very nice Neil. They are all good I can't pick just one.

Kev hates anyone who gets to go to the loop more than twice a year :exit:

Maybe so. But its not personal you understand.....:D jealousy can destroy a man... :bang:

Kev.

cracking shots!

Were you there today too? Checked in to the Buckley Pines at 14:30 and then had a Harrier, then at least 5 F15 passes and couple of Hercs - straight past the bedroom window! Very cool. Probably see nothing when we go to Cad West next week! :)

You're staying in Snowden?

Kev.

In the area for a week, got a cottage about 3 miles from Corris. Took a drive past the bwlch and the Cad W. carpark. Saw loads of toggers waaaay up those slopes. Maybe see some of you guys next week.. :)

John

Sorry. I meant Snowden room at the Buckley Pines. You said you had checked in there.

Kev.

and just to think, those fellas flying those jets are getting paid as well! Anyway, I need to go back to Photoshop; it's just as exciting in its own way. :)

Ah, that is the room we're in. Was trying not to land in fish pond whilst hanging out the window :D

Right. that does it. I'm onto the phone to Keith and Gay. Thats MY room!! They know not to let it out... :rules: :dummy:

Have a good time and say hello to them for me. ;) :D

Kev.

Back